Forum Discussion

orcaspyhop
New Contributor
5 years ago

Fox news locked.

Will not accept activation code given to me and input on fire tv. It's been fine for years

6 Replies

KevinM2
    Former Moderator

Hello, we are so sorry to learn about the issues you're having with Fox News. Are you having difficulties watching Fox News using our cable equipment or are you trying to access content through the website, using your smart TV? -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator

orcaspyhop
      New Contributor

Through a television with just amazon fire .I get content on TV with a lock. When I go through the activation code process it says it doesn't match over and over

KevinM2
        Former Moderator

Are you subscribed to Cable TV service through Cox Communications? If you are, you can use your Cox Username and Password to log onto the Fox News app, If you're having issues with watching content. If you're having issues getting locked out of the Amazon Fire itself, we would recommend contacting Amazon directly. 

(Requires Amazon login): www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html?

Customer service: 888-280-4331

-Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator

orcaspyhop
    New Contributor

I have cox as my home subscription. The fox news app on TV with fire TV has a lock. I go through the process of application code but it comes up "code does not match". It does match and I've tried it 100 times. Never have I had a problem over 2 years.

Chird
    New Contributor

Same problem here "Your activation code doesn't match" over and over again. Trying to stream Fox News app on roku! 

Becky

Roku stated in their Forums that they reached out to Fox News regarding these issues. It should be resolved soon! -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator