Forum Discussion

Georgia_Peach
New Contributor II
5 years ago
Solved

Fox News Live Streaming Has Quit

I have been able to watch Fox News live streaming until yesterday and am now getting the following error

adobe-pass-2.47.0.0-40ba6a7

I don't know what is going on or how to resolve this problem.  I have Windows 10 and use both Google or Edge as browsers.

Thanks for any help!

• Brian, thanks for checking this out and I will try again tomorrow.

• I am having the same issue and when calling Cox technical support they assure me it is not Cox........

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doug_S
    New Contributor

I am having the same issue and when calling Cox technical support they assure me it is not Cox........

Bruce
      Honored Contributor III

It's probably not Cox but an issue with the Content Delivery Provider.

BrianM
        I just tested the 'Watch TV' option on www.foxnews.com and was getting a separate pop up window with this exact error, which had the URL entitlement.auth.adobe.com/ in it. This looks to be related to Adobe flash player which the foxnews site uses to play video. I was still able to sign in with my Cox credentials in the original window that brought me to the Cox login page after choosing Cox as the provider. I was able to just close the popup with that Adobe info and still play video from the original foxnews.com page.

Brian
        Cox Support Forum Moderator
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

According to the Fox News Team, they've replaced Flash with HTML5.

-----

Why Am I Seeing An Error Message That Flash Video Is Not Supported?

Fox News Team

February 28, 2018 22:24

We want to give our users the best viewing experience possible.  To that end, we've made some updates to improve Fox News video.

Flash video is no longer supported and Fox News videos are now HTML5.  You may see an error message that Flash video is not supported if you are viewing on an unsupported operating system or browser.  We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best Fox News viewing experience.

UmUmUmUm_4_Mu_M
      New Contributor

IF the flash is on  the screen an not from the sky then it is probably still ok, Use VIvaldi broswer tell me if it is good.

Update now. Abort? Retry?