Forum Discussion

ecmh2019
New Contributor
6 years ago

No Access to Email

I recently started Cox service and when I signed up I was told I would get a Visa gift card.  I have tried accessing my emails a number of times to try get the details about the gift card and every time the email just loads and loads and nothing comes up.  I have left it loading for hours and tried all different browsers and still nothing.  I contacted Cox support and was told engineering would look into the issue.  Is anyone else having this problem and is there anything I can do?!  They always tell me they will contact me when they find the problem but I can't check my email!  Thank you for any help.

3 Replies

StephanieA
    Former Moderator
    Ecmh2019,

Are you having issues issues with only this email? Please try making a new folder, move the email to the new folder, and then see if it opens. Please let us know the outcome. Also, if you would like to know the status of your rebate, please email us at cox.help@cox.com with the account details and a link to this post.

StephanieA
    Forum Support Moderator
      ecmh2019
      New Contributor

Hi Stephanie, I actually cannot access my inbox at all.  When I log on, the page just loads and loads but nothing shows up.  I will send the email to check the status.  Thank you!

LisaH
        Hi Ecmh2019. Thank you for your email and we will continue to work with you there. Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator