Forum Discussion

MusicFans
New Contributor
3 days ago

Our internet connection has been dropping a few times each hour for the entire day

We have the 1Gbps plan but we regularly get less than 100Mbps on speed tests. We thought replacing our router would help but no dice. What gives?

4 Replies

• Welcome to being scammed like the rest of us. Cox will not fix your issue with support or a technician. Contact the FCC.

tctv
    New Contributor II

You're not alone. I also pay for 1GB download and 100mbps upload since I livestream as a second job, so I need the high speed but I have been getting 0.30 on every test, yet my upload speed is fine. I can't even listen to music without it buffering. Cox technicians don't seem to know what the problem is. I've had enough. Let me know if you find a solution because they can't seem to help me.

• Hi, there. I am sorry to learn you are having issues with your connection. I would love to assist you.  Please email my team at cox.help@cox.com so we can obtain account details and review further.

Thank you.

MusicFans
      New Contributor

Thanks for the reply. Woke up today with no internet connection, had to unplug and plug in modem again. We made an appointment for tomorrow morning, hopefully the problem will be solved then.