Forum Discussion

nolanative
New Contributor
2 years ago

New Orleans (MidCity/Treme)

Nearly 3 weeks of daily spotty/intermittent connection frustrations. Even downgraded my speed, thinking maybe it just couldn't handle it. Still the same daily issues.

Technical support has been no help whatsoever. They cannot comprehend that it's a neighborhood issue, not an individual home. 

'Check the cable connections, reboot the modem, reset the router' - always the same BS support. I have 2 separate lines at home, a personal and a business, both experience the same interruptions at the exact same time. Next door neighbors have confirmed the same interruptions at the same time.

So very frustrating! AT&T fiber can't get here soon enough! 

• Hi Faith1990. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable, Telephone and High-Speed Internet services with other customers. This appears as if you may need someone to look into your account personally. We would definitely be able to assist you with this. Please reach out to us on Twitter at CoxHelp via DM, visit us on Facebook via private message, or email us at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the complete service address with a link to this thread so we can get started. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator

• Hello, I do apologize you have not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. If there is anything I can do to assist you, please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com. your first and last name as well as your complete address. Thank you! 

Faith1990
      New Contributor

This has been going on for me for about a month now and cox support just tells me the samething everytime and acts like it's fixed everytime they reset my modem like they have no idea what I'm trying to tell them...I'm getting frustrated and I am also looking forward to when att fiber gets here to Scott, La because this is ridiculous and cox has given me nothing but trouble and no help whatsoever. Goodluck!