Welcome to the Internet Forum!
Welcome to the Internet Forum, where you can ask, answer, and discuss technical topics regarding Cox High Speed Internet.
The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register (or log in with) your own Forums identity, click Join the Discussion.
To get the most out of your forums experience, follow these guidelines for posts:
- Use descriptive titles for your posts. Put as much of your problem in as possible, i.e., “Setting up email on my phone,” “Creating additional email addresses?”
- Provide a specific description of the issue. For example, write “I just bought a new laptop running Windows 7 and can’t get my email to download to Outlook. How do I do that?”
- Use the Report Abuse button to let us know if you see comments that are off topic, abusive, or otherwise unrelated to the discussion.
- Use the Select This Answer button to show others which solution really worked for you. By flagging good solutions, you may just solve the problem for some other user.
Here are a few ground rules before we get started:
- Be respectful. Hostile, derogatory, or mean posts will be removed.
- Please don’t post your personal information, like account number, phone number, social security number, address, or any other sensitive information. We’ll remove posts that contain these things, but the Cox Forums Team can’t be responsible for who may see it before we do.
- The Cox Forums Team deletes spam comments, removes copyrighted material, and generally tries to keep these conversations open and available for Cox subscribers to ask questions, get help, and discuss their experiences.