Forum Discussion

darktwous
New Contributor

contract end date

How do I find out my contract end date?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello darktwous,

I understand there are questions about your account. A Cox representative can answer your account questions, but not on a public forum. Please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with your service address, last 4 digits of your ssn, and your first and last name. Please include your concern in the message of the email.

Thank you,

Andrew_Wees
    Contributor III

DustinP  I would like to put in a suggestion that contract dates be added to the online accounts since the accounts are already setup with user name and password

ChrisW
    Former Moderator

Hi Andrew. Thanks for the suggestion. I will forward that recommendation on for you. In the mean time, information regarding the terms of a Service Agreement can be found on the first bill after the SA was initiated.

The purpose of the Cox TV Support Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable Television services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, or would like to submit a channel request, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com