Forum Discussion

pacco_cruz
New Contributor
12 years ago
Solved

NEW CHANNEL: Univision Deportes Network (UDN)

I would like for Cox to have this channel.
Dish Network (Channel 869),  AT&T U-Verse (Channel 658(SD) & 1658(HD)), Optinum (Channel 775), Verizon FiOS (Channel 1524).

It will soon be in Comcast, Time Warner Cable, and Dish Network.

I love Cox and its costumer support but if this channel is not on its lineup I will move to a provider that carry it.

Thanks.

• Hi Pacco,

I apologize for the late reply. I'm not sure how we missed your post!

At this time, we are still working with the Univision Deportes Network (UDN) in order to secure carriage rights for their network. Since customer demand is the biggest factor in our decisions to add channels to our lineup, I've submitted a channel request on your behalf. Our content/programming teams will definitely receive your feedback!

Thanks for a great suggestion!

Becky

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Pacco,

I apologize for the late reply. I'm not sure how we missed your post!

At this time, we are still working with the Univision Deportes Network (UDN) in order to secure carriage rights for their network. Since customer demand is the biggest factor in our decisions to add channels to our lineup, I've submitted a channel request on your behalf. Our content/programming teams will definitely receive your feedback!

Thanks for a great suggestion!

Becky

TVfan35
    New Contributor

Hello Becky (Cox Forum) and Pacco:

To piggy back on Pacco's request, I will add to also make available both Univision and TeleMundo in HD formats, as both of these channels originate about 80% of their programming in HD and watching it in SD cable the tv screens looks cut off at both horizontal sides.

Thank you,

TVfan35, New Orleans, LA Market