Forum Discussion

ME777
New Contributor
11 years ago

I want my Dodgers

I want my Dodgers, I need my Dodgers.......Let's get this done asap, and not at the last minute. I want to watch all the games.

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    ChrisL
    Former Moderator
    Is this a channel you're requesting?  I'd be happy to submit a request for you.
    Domino
    Valued Contributor III

ME777 wrote: "I want my Dodgers, I need my Dodgers.......Let's get this done asap, and not at the last minute. I want to watch all the games."

Better read:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-dodger-tv-20140218,0,1500435.story#ixzz2tkCaD5Ch

They better soften their a la carte stance.

• MChilton said:

Dodgers please 

MChilton, 

I'm guessing you're referring to TWC SportsNet LA, the new channel collaboration between Time Warner and the Dodgers that's expected to launch Feb. 25. I've forwarded your request to our Channel Acquisition Team. 

mikwiz
    New Contributor

Hello,

I also would like to know where is the new TWC SportsNet LA channel in HD so I can watch the Dodgers play? Spring Training started today and the games are only being televised on this new channel. I will pay extra, but I don't see it as even as an option. Why not?

Thank you. 

Domino
    Valued Contributor III

mikwiz said:

Hello,

I also would like to know where is the new TWC SportsNet LA channel in HD so I can watch the Dodgers play? Spring Training started today and the games are only being televised on this new channel. I will pay extra, but I don't see it as even as an option. Why not?

Thank you. 

A la carte is NOT an option. Read:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-dodgers-channel-launch-20140224,0,4524006.story#ixzz2uK5utnDu

Now, read it again.

• you know vin scully is not going to be around forever and if you all let cable politics stand in the way, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves

Domino
    Valued Contributor III

Daryl Simons said:

you know vin scully is not going to be around forever and if you all let cable politics stand in the way, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves

???