Forum Discussion

UncleDave
New Contributor
11 years ago

What's Happened to AMC - Las Vegas?

Problem 1:

On Sunday, there was a message that channel 1052 had changed from AMCHD (Eastern feed) to AMCPHD (Pacific feed). My Tivo updated the schedule based on this, but the times the shows were actually on were still the Eastern ones.

Problem 2:

Problem 1 may be fixed, but I don't know. Starting Tuesday, 1052 has been black with the Tivo message, "Searching for a signal on this channel (V52)."  Tried 52 (the non-HD channel). It was blank, too. Resetting the Tivo had no effect.

When will AMC be back on, ideally with everything at the right times for the feed?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    KipK
    Valued Contributor II

52 and 1052 should both be aligned with each other on the West Coast feed for both digital receivers and CableCards, but I'm not getting a response when I query your tuning adapter right now, so there may be a signal problem going on. Are you having problems with any other channels?

UncleDave
    New Contributor

I had the Tivo on standby or whatever it is called. It's on now.  All other channels are fine.

AMC
    New Contributor

Who's bright idea was it to switch the HD time from Eastern to Pacific time on the AMC channel in Phoenix. I like the fact that I can watch my shows early and not stay up until 10pm. The advantage is if you miss the early show you can watch the pacific time, but clearly no thought was put into this time move...