Forum Discussion

MoOsie
New Contributor II
5 years ago

ACC network and streaming..

The acc network is up on my tv but when I try to stream on espn app thru ipad or iphone I cannot and see this error message ---> * acc network and acc network extra currently unavailable within espn app. Our team is working diligently with your 'tv provider' to enable access. Please check back for updates and in meantime you can enjoy acc network on tv.*

I truly hate this acc network and the powers than be behind it and would give anything to go back to just espn3 😠 I was hoping to see soccer and volleyball today but no such luck. They are not on TV and can only be streamed

Any updates would be appreciated from Cox..

14 Replies

brak
    New Contributor

Agreed.  I am a subscriber and can record remotely and watch all kinds of other related content away from home but still not this?   Good grief, get your act together COX.

MoOsie
      New Contributor II

greetings..this is an acc error not really cox. the acc launched a network without truly doing the work to justify the $$. I hope cox can work with espn/acc to get this done asap. 

brak
        New Contributor

Disagree. I have not had consistently similar issues streaming other new channels. They were late to the game, caved too late, and pissed off a lot of their customers here locally.  You can leave some of it on ACC, and I will leave some of it on Cox. 

• I'm delighted that Cox has added the ACC Network to its cable lineup.  Unfortunately, however,  I am no longer able to access ACC Network Extra via the ESPN app, either using Fire TV or iPad/iPhone.  Games appear on the ACCNX menu, but when I click I get a message saying that games are not available on the ESPN app, but that ESPN is "working diligently" with my provider to give me access to this service.  Am I doing something wrong, or is this previously available service no longer available/

KevinM2
      Former Moderator
      Hello, Access to the ACC Network via the WatchESPN app and ESPN.com has been delayed. Cox is working to resolve access to ACC content on ESPN.com. For additional information, please feel free to visit our website at coxcommittment.com. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      KevinM2
      Former Moderator
      Hello, Access to the ACC Network via the WatchESPN app and ESPN.com has been delayed. Cox is working to resolve access to ACC content on ESPN.com. For additional information, please feel free to visit our website at coxcommittment.com. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
    MoOsie
    New Contributor II

Seems Sling, dish customers get the same message we do regarding the acc/espn app...no streaming access yet. So for now we are stuck with reruns of old football games, coach k, yada yada yada. 

MoOsie
    New Contributor II

still waiting...the acc/espn app works on fios but NOT cox, sling, dish etc. Fix it plz..seriously hate this accnetwork