Forum Discussion

stachnj
New Contributor
5 years ago

License issue :: 7005

Can't watch any channels on the app on android as all I get is the above error. Is my phone not supported? Alcatel Zip LTE android 7.1.1 doesn't matter which channel I choose it just loads for a while then gives the error, at bottom of screen it also says error 11

10 Replies

• Hi Stachnj, if you're referring to the Contour App, your phone seems to meet the minimum requirement of Android OS 4.4 or higher (www.cox.com/.../contour-app-minimum-requirements-and-supported-devices.html). Check your other phone settings to ensure that the Contour App has access to your location data, that JavaScript and cookies are enabled, and that the "block third-party cookies" setting is disabled. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      stachnj
      New Contributor

Everything is enabled and permissions are allowed, not sure what the problem is, unless my wifi is causing the issue but I have no way to figure out if that is the issue. 

CrystalS
        Former Moderator
        Hi. If you want to know if the WiFi is your issue, all you have to do is hardwire a device to directly to the modem bypassing the router if you have separate devices. If you have an all in one(modem/router) then it will be difficult. -Crystal Cox Support Forum Moderator
      stachnj
      New Contributor

No, I am using my Cox high speed internet connection I can watch tvgo channels but no others