Forum Discussion

Rexx
New Contributor III
5 years ago

How to customize preferences for each user account I create so they can watch Contour 2 via Internet (PC) with their own favorite channels list and etc.?

In my home we have several family members, and they would like to be able to have their own personalized settings when they watch Contour 2 via Internet on their PCs.

Testing this, I created a secondary account with no extra privileges (make payments or see billing areas), so they can use that account to login and watch Contour 2 via Internet (PC).  But I realized that the same favorite channels that I had selected on our Contour 2 box has also merged to the new account.

I was hoping that this new account would have the ability to start fresh and select their own favorite channels, and also have their own personalized settings of TV shows and films they like to watch, or their history of what they've watched and be able to also set their own favorite TV channels and programs.

Let me know if I am missing a setting, that I am not clearly seeing on my end.  Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

CrystalS
    Former Moderator
    Hello, the Contour app is not going to allow you to create profiles or users with their own settings, or favorite channels list. All of the user ids on the account will all be the same.

Crystal
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
      Rexx
      New Contributor III

That is a big disappointment!