Forum Discussion

FosterVT
New Contributor
5 years ago

Add ACC Network

Please add the ACC Network to the current lineup in Fairfax County.  There are only 14 days to do the right thing.  

7 Replies

Wahoowa
    New Contributor

We want the ACC network in James City County too!! How can I get tis accomplished?

JonathanJ
      Former Moderator
      @Wahoowa

A channel request has been submitted for the ACC network.

Jonathan J
      Cox Moderator
    JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @FosterVT

We have submitted a channel request for the ACC network on your behalf.

Jonathan J
    Cox Moderator
  • Please add the ACC Network in Virginia Beach (Hampton Roads).  Time is running out and there are lots of ACC football fans out there that will be flocking to find these games (that will only be shown on the new ACC Network)

Becky
      Hi Vab-acc Request, I've submitted a channel request on your behalf. Channel changes are announced in the "News from Cox" section of your monthly statement, so stay tuned! -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      impissedoff
      New Contributor III

Go to getaccn.com to find carriers in our area that carry the ESPN ACC Network. I'm not seeing any signs of Cox planning to add the ESPN ACC Network. They seen to think that having 2 ESPN SEC Network channels and no ESPN ACC Network channels is fine in a state that has 2 ACC schools and ZERO SEC schools.

CarolLM
        Former Moderator
        Hi there, I'll gladly submit a request for the channel you're requesting. Simply share a Facebook PM, Twitter DM or send us an email to cox.help@cox.com, and I'll forward the form. -Thanks, Carol