Forum Discussion

Steve_A
New Contributor III
5 years ago
Solved

Cox Connect App will not reset my DVR and mini boxes

In Cox Connect I can click on the TV icon which then display Reset My Cable Connection which then has a big blue button call Reset My Connection.     I should be able to press that button and have cox send a signal to reset all my cable and DVR boxes BUT when I click that blue button it does nothing.   Pressing big the button does not act like a push button    It doesn’t react   

Why is that button not doing anything?

• Hi Steve, please ensure your device's operating system is up-to-date with the latest firmware version. I would also suggest uninstalling the app, and restarting the device. After the device has restarted, please reinstall the Cox Connect App. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator

2 Replies

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Steve, please ensure your device's operating system is up-to-date with the latest firmware version. I would also suggest uninstalling the app, and restarting the device. After the device has restarted, please reinstall the Cox Connect App. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      Steve_A
      New Contributor III

Deleting and reinstalling the app worked.    But.   The app should handle this itself