Forum Discussion

c0t0d0s0
New Contributor III
11 years ago

The Blaze

What do we have to do to get Cox to add The Blaze to their line up?

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Domino
    Valued Contributor III

Jump from a plane from 10,000 feet with no parachute.

c0t0d0s0
    New Contributor III

Domino said:

That seems like a less than helpful reply.

Domino
    Valued Contributor III

c0t0d0s0 said:

Domino said:

That seems like a less than helpful reply.

You don't want to know what I was really thinking.

c0t0d0s0
    New Contributor III

Sounds like you are one of those less voices rather than more voices kind of guys.

Trikein
    Contributor III

If your going to troll Domino, at least make it funny. 

Seriously though, you can call in and ask for a "Channel Request Form" to be put in. I mean honestly, I doubt the care what they broadcast, as long as it gets them customers. Or keeps them customers. And even if they did, I am sure they would be more Elephant then Donkey, so you have that going for ya.

Domino
    Valued Contributor III

c0t0d0s0 said:

Sounds like you are one of those less voices rather than more voices kind of guys.

This has nothing to do with "more voices" versus "less voices." This has nothing to do with the "evil" liberal media versus the "righteous" right-wing media. This is ALL about money! The more cable stations Glen Beck can get his network on, the more $ he can charge for advertising. And he has convinced many of his minions to carry the torch for him. So far, all major cable systems have answered with a resounding NEIN! Please step away from the Kool-Aid.

Domino
    Valued Contributor III

Trikein said:

If your going to troll Domino, at least make it funny.

Ya best start quoting the part to which you are replying. We have no idea WTF you're referring to.

KipK
    Valued Contributor II

As always, everyone, keep it civil, per the general forum guidelines and the TV Forum intro.

Cox currently does not have an agreement with The Blaze to carry its programming at this time. Cox regularly reviews customer requests for new channels and takes these requests into consideration during the channel review process. When working to add a channel to a cable system, all parties involved agree to keep the process confidential until it is completed.

We will share any new information as soon as we receive updates. Thank you for your interest in our programming.