Forum Discussion

Chris_Porter
New Contributor
5 years ago

SiliconDust HDHomeRun PRIME channel list issues

I have compaired my channel list on my cable box and my HDHomeRun PRIME channel list is missing channels.

For example, I am missing 63 and 1063 (SYFY) channels on my HDHomeRun PRIME. There are a few more missing as well.

This HDHomeRun PRIME has been an active and working install with CableCard and a Tuning Adapter for several years. What would be the reason for missing the channels now.

3 Replies

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hello, are you receiving an error message when attempting to access these channels? It is possible you may be having signal issues, which could cause the channels to not be visible. I would suggest making sure all connections are free of damage and tightly fastened. Also, please make sure any splitters you may are also in working condition. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      Chris_Porter
      New Contributor

sorry it took so long to reply. When I do a channel scan on the PRIME the channels do not actually show up. Please note the PRIME has CableCard and a Tuning Adapter. The Channel list should be coming from the tuning adapter.

I have tried all sorts of power off and reboots of all devices. But channels are just missing.

KevinM2
        Former Moderator
        It's no problem at all. At this point, it may be best to have a service technician go out to the home to address the situation further. If this interests you, please kindly send us an email at cox.help@cox.com -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator