This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LOST TV SIGNAL

I am constantly losing the TV signal, CODE 3.1.1.1.1. This has been going on for about a month now, the "Live Chat" is a useless service. The only thing they do is apologias and give excuses. I have just as much ability to trouble shoot the issue as they do. Heck...I can send a signal to my TV receiver as easy as they can, or just perform a hard reset of the receiver. What a waist of a service!

I had better TV reception back in the 1960s and 70s when TV was analog and you had rabbit ears to receive a signal. Cox service is a set back in technology not forward.

The real issue here is, and Cox knows it, is that they have too many people on a single Node and they won't spend the money for additional nodes to resolve the issue. CHEAP!

Parents
No Data
  • When the message appears, try pressing channel up, then channel down back to the original channel. However if it happens constantly, there is something wrong with the signal for that station. I don't see how it could be a congestion problem. Does it happen on all your TV's?

Children
No Data