Forum Discussion

New Contributor
5 years ago

Contour 2 search

With the Contour 2 voice search is too limited for my two hobbies, bowling and sailing.  A search for bowling brings up a movie by that name and nothing else even though I know there are bowling broadcasts in the guide.  A voice search for sailing brings up the song by Christopher Cross and nothing else also knowing there are shows in the guide located by other means.  

2 Replies

• Hi 68133, try using more specific search terms. Event names often provide results. Instead of a voice search for "bowling", search for "World Series of Bowling". This search displayed a PBA Bowling event airing today. Instead of a voice search for "sailing", search for "Sailing World Cup" or "Extreme Sailing Series". A voice search for "Extreme Sailing Series" displayed results for SailGP and the Sailing World Cup. I hope this helps! -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      New Contributor

Thanks for your response.  I am aware that more specific searches will bring up results but this requires 4 or 5 searches instead of just one.  These searches worked great in Contour 1 and I was hoping the forum was a way to get this information to the people that would fix it.