Forum Discussion

SBviewer
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Can no longer get CNBC on my iPad at work

Every day I watch CNBC at home on my TV and then watch it on my iPad at work using the Contour app.  Today I'm getting a message that says "Please Connect to Your In-Home WiFi".  Why am I no long able to access this content?  Will my cable bill be going down if it's no longer available?

• Hi SBviewer, 

I was able to duplicate the issue you’re experiencing with CNBC and the Contour App. This has been escalated to our Video Network team to investigate. 

Maria L.

Cox Support Forum Moderator

5 Replies

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi SBviewer, many of the channels we offer must be viewed on your in-home Cox network, and this is due to broadcasting and licensing agreements put in place by these providers. Here is a full list of channels you can watch without being on the in-home WiFi network, https://bit.ly/2wX5SPX. CNBC will need to be viewed on your network. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      CurtB
      Valued Contributor III

KevinM2, CNBC is included in the list of Contour app out of home channels you referenced.

ryansabs1
      New Contributor II

I am having the same issue, please help!! I watch CNBC everyday and nothing on my account has changed.

• Hi SBviewer, 

I was able to duplicate the issue you’re experiencing with CNBC and the Contour App. This has been escalated to our Video Network team to investigate. 

Maria L.

Cox Support Forum Moderator