This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Contour Record 6 DVR records but playback starts at the end of recording.

I have a Contour Record 6 DVR , ARRIS Model AX013ANM, that I have NASCAR races scheduled to record just about everything NASCAR. It records races usually on Friday, Saturday & the main CUP race on Sunday. The Friday & Saturday races record & PLAY fine. The last 3 Sunday races record I have recorded, when I playback the recordings it says they have recorded & at the correct time but when I attempt to playback, the recording starts at the end of the race! I have researched & confirmed the races started on time, but all I get is the very end of the race!  Even though the recording says there is 4 hours of recording.

Parents
  • Hello Mr Smif,

That does sound strange and not a fun way to enjoy the races. Have you tried rewinding the recording to see if there is anything before the end of the recording? I have sent a signal to the cable box that will many times resolve trouble like this. Please let us know if you continue to have the recording issues.

Tiffany R.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
Reply Children