Forum Discussion

LaLydia3
New Contributor
6 years ago

When will Ovation be added to the channel lineup?

Any progress in getting Ovation added to the channel lineup? I have too many sports channels (that I am paying for despite not watching) and could use this entertainment channel. Would like to be able to chose. 

4 Replies

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hello, we have submitted a request over to the appropriate party on your behalf, to request that Ovation be added to your channel lineup. In regards to the sports channels, our channel lineup is designed to appeal to a wide range of customer interests including news, entertainment, music, family, and sports. Most owners of regional sports networks require Cox to carry them on our most widely distributed levels of service or won’t allow us to carry them at all. This fee covers a portion of our costs to carry these increasingly expensive channels. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      LaLydia3
      New Contributor

Thank you. But there has got to be a more accommodating way to get TV. 

KevinM2
        Former Moderator
        Hi LaLydia3, our best course of action is submitting a request over to our video team, located at our corporate headquarters. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      John2222
      Contributor

KevinM2, I agree with LaLydia3.  How about some Arts diversity on Cox TV?  Add Ovation channel in your Variety Pak!  Or let subscribers like us choose some ala carte channels for say $5-10 per month.