Forum Discussion

myissue
New Contributor
6 years ago

What is the issue when pixelation continues to occur after 8 tech visits, numerous equipment resets and cable and equipment replacements from the tv to the street...6 months trying to get resolution.

Pixelation, loss of video or audio or both, picture to black

5 Replies

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @Myissue

That is definitely not the Cox experience I want for you! I can't even imagine how upset I would be if I were in your shoes. I am truly sorry for the frustration and aggravation you have been through! I’d like to investigate what is happening and find out why we haven’t restored your service. Please email me at cox.help@cox.com, include your name and address, and I will get to the bottom of this for you.

Cox Moderator
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Does this happen on every channel and consistently during the day?  Do you have other HDMI components connected to your TV?  If so, do those components have pixelation?  What type of TV do you have?

edcetera
      New Contributor II

I have the same issues since December 10th and no one from cox has been able to get the local Cox office to do work on the system belfroe it gets on to our proerty, they say theres a problem at the head end, and then they do nothing.

I believe they wish I would just accept this not worth paying for service or just go away

Please reply moderator

/ Ed

edcetera
    New Contributor II

Please view my woeful tale about this TV service 1/11/19.

KevinM2
      Former Moderator
      Hi Edcetera, we cannot apologize enough for the ongoing issues you're having regarding the pixelation and TV tiling. We want to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. Would you mind forwarding this to cox.help@cox.com? -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator