Forum Discussion

edcetera
New Contributor II
6 years ago

Ocala area perpetual pixeling problem, and Cox cant fix it.

Hello     1/11/19

Im not happy

I fully expect that me writing this is a waste of time.

I have had problems with my TV service since December 10th.

The TV pixels, on and off, all day and night, it works sometimes, but generally its not worth paying for.

Here is the way I see it,

I make a call to Cox, the person answering the phone can only reset my box, or/ and send a tech out to see me.

There have been 5 technicians here at my house since then, they come over, do their duty and cut the end off a wire see that things are tightened and leave. 

The techs are very nice and do what they can, they all realize that the problem is downstream.

Today a "customer advocate" spoke with me and told me the problem was known in this Ocala area "at the head end" and a supervisor would call me within 24 hours.

The choices I have are, wait for supervisor to call or I can get another service provider.

/ Ed

3 Replies

• Hi Edcetera, the agent you spoke with yesterday submitted a field escalation on your behalf. If there is a known issue impacting your area, it is our responsibility to resolve it as quickly as possible. I want you to be able to enjoy your Cox services! It might be Monday before you hear from a field supervisor. I'll check in with you on Monday, as well, and make sure we're moving in the right direction towards a resolution. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      edcetera
      New Contributor II

Hopefully they pay attention, this time

Thank you

edcetera
      New Contributor II

Hello Becky   Its Tuesday 1/15/2019 at 930 am

Please see your reply above.

No one... who promised a call back on Monday

Including Allison my "customer advocate" 

Becky the "Cox Support Forums Moderator"

or the Ocala "field supervisor called or contacted me at any time.

At this minute the issue with the TV seems to be in remission, its like this since December 10th sometimes it works.

Please refer me to the next highest authority at Cox.

Thank you / Ed