Forum Discussion

vegasmisty
New Contributor II
6 years ago

Channel 19 cutting in and out

This morning in Vegas we are seeing channel 19 audio cutting in and out. This is the third time in as many months this has been happening. It usually affects only this channel as channels on either side of 19 don’t appear to have this problem.

Its not as consistent as it was the other times but it could be signaling the start of worse to come. Before sound and picture would cycle off and on. So far it’s just sound but happens every few minutes.

Seems to be a consistent issue the last few months with you guys. 

4 Replies

• Hi Vegasmisty, we will monitor channel 19 MSNBC to see if we can identify an audio issue. Does the audio drop-out occur on each of your digital receivers? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      vegasmisty
      New Contributor II

It happens on all TVs. Before audio would drop earlier today but now picture freezes when audio drops. It’s only on channel 19 as far we can see. It happened before several times and Cox found their problem. They to,d me it was a third party issue whatever that means. 

Its NOT our issue. It’s Cox. We’ve been here before several times in that last 6 mos.

vegasmisty
      New Contributor II

Check my prior messages over last 6 mos and you’ll see what I mean.

Becky
        Hi Vegasmisty, we've forwarded your post to our network operations team so the issue can be investigated further. Thanks for taking the time to post! -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator