Forum Discussion

alreusch
New Contributor
6 years ago

Program Unavailable

I rarely watch tv, mostly use it to listen to the music stations.  The only reason I have cable at all was to keep down my Internet price as another "package".  The last few times I have turned on the tv and every program is "Unavailable"  I have reset everything and it still does not work.  I work 7:30am-5:30pm and by the time I get home calling Cox is the last thing on my mind.  Anyone else having this same issue?  That and the Internet always being slow or not running at all has may looking at other providers.

1 Reply

• Hi Alreusch, welcome to the Cox Forums! We know that our customers live busy, active lives. That's why we offer 24/7 technical support via phone, online chat, email, Twitter, and Facebook. Is there a splitter on the coax connection to your modem or cable receiver? A dying splitter might cause the symptoms that you described. Check each of the connections to the modem and TV to ensure none are loose or damaged. Replace the splitter and see if you notice an improvement. If the issues persist, please let us know. A service call may be needed, and my team can help you schedule an appointment. We offer service calls 7 days a week, so I'm sure we can find a time slot that is convenient for you. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator