Forum Discussion

esterehlert555
New Contributor
6 years ago

s

Why use slingbox when you can use contour to any of your devices according to cox to any of your devices countour is great much better then slingbox… I have an old M2 box and could not use it as there is no place to connect it and I have had countour on my laptop and my ipad too I could not stream to any TV with it due to serial number but I believe I will be able to when I attempt to connect from my ipad or my laptop on the road.... but I intend to try to do it from my ipad to any tv soon....

3 Replies

• Hi Esterehlert555, that's a common misconception. However, you don't actually stream Contour App content to a TV. You can watch TV via the Contour App on your iPad when you can't be in front of the TV. As long as you have an internet connection, you can watch TV on your laptop by opening an internet browser, typing watchtv.cox.com into the address box, and pressing Enter. Learn how to navigate the Contour App, how to sign in, and more at www.cox.com/.../contour-app-streaming.html. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        Becky
        Hi Davidprej, make sure you have the "Block third-party cookies" setting disabled in your browser. You will also need to enable cookies, enable JavaScript, and ensure your Adobe Flash Player is up-to-date. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator