Forum Discussion

CAGumshoe
New Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

FOX NEWS - Intermittent Audio - Sound goes in and out frequently

For the last three weeks and only on FOX NEWS, the sound disappears for a second or two and comes back.  This happens off and on throughout the day every few seconds to once every five minutes or more.  It's disgusting and only happens when we watch Fox News, no other channels have this problem.  I've been told by Cox there is no such problem from their end of transmissions and I've had technicians out and they say there's no problems.  Rebooting of convertor does not help.  Who else is this happening to?  I'm in Cox San Diego North.

Becky
    6 years ago
    Hi Everyone, there was a known issue with Fox News that supposedly cleared yesterday. Are you still experiencing intermittent audio on Fox News today? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      Becky
      Hi Everyone, there was a known issue with Fox News that supposedly cleared yesterday. Are you still experiencing intermittent audio on Fox News today? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    tochs
    New Contributor

but, I also have this problem on other channels - I am also in North San Diego

• I'm in Tulsa, OK and continue to have the same problems with all my recordings from fox news

programs.  I just had my router moved out of the closet, and a new box and remote, and the 

problems is still occuring?  What gives?    10/18/2023

JulianN

Hello, I am very sorry you have not had the best experience with Cox. I understand how important communication and reliable service is. We value your business, and I would be happy to help. Please email us your full name and complete address at Cox.Help@cox.com for further assistance. Thank you!

WiderMouthOpen
        Esteemed Contributor

Why are people posting on 5 year old posts? I thought everything over 3 years is supposed to be in the archive?