Forum Discussion

scarr91
New Contributor
6 years ago

Contour Series Manager

Previoulsly on the older silver Motorola dvrs there was a series recording manager where I could see a list of all the shows that I have ever tried recording. I dont see this on Contour. Im trying to tape a show that repeats later in the night. The new episide starts at 9 on Thursdays but I have conflicts. Im trying to tape the show later in the night on a weekly basis but cant find a way to record the series at a specific time and day on a weekly basis. I used to be able to do this on the older dvrs.

1 Reply

• Hi Scarr91, Contour 2 has the ability to set up a series recording in the manner you've described. I sometimes run into this exact issue on Wednesday nights. I'll use the show NOVA on PBS as an example. New episodes are aired on Wednesdays at 9pm, and then re-aired at midnight or 3am Thursday. To avoid a recording conflict at 9pm, I have a series recording set up to record NOVA at 3am. Since the episode won't be marked "new", I set the recording options for "new and repeat" episodes of NOVA at 3am Thursdays on PBS. For further reference, please review the support articles listed below. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    www.cox.com/.../recording-programs-using-a-contour-2-dvr.html
    www.cox.com/.../managing-contour-2-scheduled-recordings.html