Forum Discussion

Deve
New Contributor
6 years ago

Flash Issue using Contour/Browser App in Windows 10

Adobe is discontinuing the Flash App as of 2020 so Google Chrome and apparently Firefox and others have started to move away from it. Chrome doesn't allow you to edit the websites you are trying to put in the 'Allow' group in Settings, Advanced, Content Settings, Flash. Since it is officially being discontinued, I really hope Cox is listening and actively working on a solution. I use the web browser functionality of Contour all the time and would be really lost without it.

While your programmers are in the code, allow us to enter channel numbers to change the channel within the current channel view. This is annoying because you have to go completely out of the channel you are viewing, go back to the listings, then choose another channel unless you have it saved in your watched list. Great work though! This is a wonderful and highly useful program. Thank you! 

1 Reply

StephanieA
    Former Moderator
    Deve,

Thank you for your feedback. I've forwarded it to our Product Team for review. I'm glad you are using and enjoying the Contour feature included in your service. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Stephanie A
    Forum Moderator