Forum Discussion

JohnC99
New Contributor
6 years ago

Is there a way with the new Contour to pause and advance frame by frame as the old Contour could do?

Is there a way with the new Contour to pause and advance frame by frame as the old Contour could do?

6 Replies

yak
    Contributor III

I have Contour 1 and have never seen a frame-by-frame option.  only the 2 "slo-speed" options of pausing and then hitting the fast forward button once or twice.   Tell us about the frame by frame: what buttons?

CarolLM
      Former Moderator
      Hi there, to use that feature with a Contour 1 box you'll need to press the "pause" button first, then you'll want to press the white left or right buttons with a black triangle on them to achieve the slo-mo frame-by-frame action. Try that and let us know how that works for you. Thanks, Carol
        yak
        Contributor III

CarolLM,  thanks.  that works perfectly.  do you have any other secrets to share?

• Hello, we understand what you are asking and you cannot repeatedly press the button to go frame by frame like the old system. The best would be to pause and press fast forward to try and capture the correct frame you are looking to get. -Dan
    jtaccone
    New Contributor

i wish cox or comcast would add that feature as  comcast does own if i am right contour 2 is part of comcast x1 platform 

LisaH
      Hi Jtaccone. I will submit your suggestion to the appropriate department. Thank you for the suggestion. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator