Forum Discussion

jtaccone
New Contributor
6 years ago

comcast is a head of cox once again

you hear 

comcast is going to have amazon prime app by the years end.how surprising cox is getting more and more behind other providers such as watching dvr out of the house   

9 Replies

Dewd
    New Contributor

Name even one provider that has the tech to allow you to watch dvr service via an app.  I challenge you.  Not even Verizon Fios can do that yet.

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

I subscribe to Consumer Reports.  I remember in the 90's, CR always rated Cox within the top-3 providers.  Since then, Cox has been less-than-middling at best.  Exploiting the digital transition just killed them.

I created a comparison file...but don't know how to upload it from my hard drive.

jtaccone
    New Contributor

what am trying to get at is yes cox is good but we seem to wait on new stuff so long also here is and example what I mean we have comcast home security yet comcast can see the cameras on the tv and you can listen to phone voice mail on the tv when is cox going to do this I do not what to use a smartphone for this yes if am out yes but if am home let me do this on the tv  

jtaccone
    New Contributor

also I love to see more streaming service on the box I do not have a smart tv in the bed room why upgrade the tv is working just fine 

Becky
      Hi Jtaccone, we appreciate your feedback and have shared it with our product managers. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

Ooo, "sharing"...such communal involvement.  Would you share the feedback of your product managers with us?

MoodyPing
    New Contributor

It's probably gonna be slow, just how netflix already is