Forum Discussion

Janiejane1Love
New Contributor
6 years ago

What does xre03059 mean?

This has been going on for months with this problem. I went to the office and switch boxes and it is still the same. No sound on certain channels and all my channels don't come in. I have call to try to get help unfortunately no resolution. I'm not trying to get nothing free but I feel like I should get reimbursed or credit toward my account as long as this has been going on. I would like to get the problem fix also or cancel my cable subscription. 

3 Replies

• Hi Janiejane1Love, I apologize that this issue wasn't resolved by swapping out the box. The XRE-03059 error indicates a possible RF tuning issue. This issue can be resolved by an on-site technician. If you'd like my team to assist you with scheduling a service call, feel free to email us at cox.help@cox.com. Be sure to include your full name, address, and a link to this thread in your email. If you prefer to call Technical Support to schedule a service call, that's fine, too. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        MaryF
        Former Moderator
        Hello Janiejane1Love,

If the issue is found to be non-Cox caused a service call fee may apply.  Most service calls are covered if you are subscribed to Cox Complete Care. For more information, please visit us at http://bit.ly/2fN1nnQ If you'd like us to schedule a service call, please send us an email at cox.help@cox.com. Please include your full name, street address, and a link to your forum post in your email.

MaryF
        Cox Support Forums Moderator