Forum Discussion

Violet007
New Contributor
6 years ago

Customer Service and Loyalty Department ignoring my complaints!

I was promised the Gold Triple Bundle Package promotion with 250 channels, all premium channels like HBO, Starz, Sports, Cox Sports, Movie package, On Demand, Cinemax, Music, Variety pack, Free HD, Contour 2 Voice remote control, Super fast gaming internet for multi devices, stream videos, Program recording device, Unlimited nationwide calling in the U.S., Mexico and Canada with all calling features and free device and free self installment, included Tax and all devices for the price he quote me and currently being charged as now. However, I'm not receiving the Gold Triple Bundle, with all the services and devices I was promised at that price. I was put on a inaccurate plan bundle, with no recording device, no contour 2 remote control, no phone service and 140 channels which are mostly local and Spanish channels. I made several calls to your customer service and loyalty department they were happy to provide no solution that honor the prior agreement. Unsatisfied with the lack of customer support from the staff members who helped me; I'm still hoping for a solution. I will like a supervisor contact information or to be contact directly. 

1 Reply

• Hi Violet007. I want to apologize that you weren't given what you were promised. We will be glad to assist you. Please email your complete address and name on the account to cox.help@cox.com for us to assist you in getting a resolution. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator