Forum Discussion

ecordova2
New Contributor
6 years ago

Caller ID will not show on TV screen

Once again my Caller ID is not showing on the TV screen.  We have done all the troubleshooting that Cox suggests.  Nothing.  I hate to call customer support because I know they'll want me to do it again.  WHY did it work for a short time months ago, but now it's gone.  This is extremely frustrating.

5 Replies

• If we cable tv and connections in the bedrooms, why are the channels not coming in right in the bedrooms

LisaH
      Hi Dwilkins8729. When you say the channels are coming in right, please explain exactly what is happening. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator
  • I am not talking about the cannels coming in I am asking why caller I is not showing up when some one calls.  I stated that pretty clearly.

dwilkins8729
      New Contributor

Once again my Caller ID is not showing on the TV screen.  We have done all the troubleshooting that Cox suggests.  Nothing.  I hate to call customer support because I know they'll want me to do it again.  WHY did it work for a short time months ago, but now it's gone.  This is extremely frustrating.

DustinP
        Hello Dwilkins8729,

We can take a look at where we've been to work on a solution to the TV Caller ID Banner not appearing when you receive calls. Please email cox.help@cox.com with your account information and please copy and paste the link to this forums in the email. We certainly want to get to the bottom of this issue returning for you.

Dustin
        Cox Support Forums Moderator