Forum Discussion

Gothamst
New Contributor
6 years ago

Yellowstone

I would like to know how to contact our Cox Customer Advocate Group to ask why Yellowstone is not available in our area.  Our zip code is 91913. 

4 Replies

• Hi Gothamst,

Thank you for your inquiry. The TV listing for Chula Vista has Yellowstone airing on the Paramount Network Channel (45/1045) on Sunday, June 24th. It appears that Yellowstone was available On Demand as of 6/20. www.cox-ondemand.com/.../
    I’ve checked all platforms of our video service and was unable to locate this show On Demand. I’ve escalated this to our Video Content team to investigate. We will follow up with you once we receive an update. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Maria L.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
    ReneeG
    Former Moderator

Hi Gothamst,

We've just received an update and confirmed that Yellowstone is available in our On Demand Library. Please advise if you're unable to access the movie.

Renee
    Cox Support Forum Moderator

HandZ
    New Contributor

Similar issue, though very odd. I did find Yellowstone in our programming in 85258. I set it up to record all episodes. It missed the first episode, so we went to On Demand - and it is not there. All of the preview shorts are there, but NOT EPISODE 1! Very odd!

Becky
      Hi HandZ, the first episode of Yellowstone is now available in On Demand. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator