Forum Discussion

La_Mesa_Custome
New Contributor
6 years ago

QVC 2 and Beauty IQ are no longer available in their original 125 and 126 designation. QVC2 can be found at a 1000 designation, but Beauty IQ shows no connection in that segment of channel numbers.......

I'm responding to the answer regarding duplicate places to find our usual stations since the new channel lineup.  As in my subject line, that isn't the case for two shopping channels I frequent.  125 and 126 show no connection; and the location in the 1000 numbered stations for Beauty IQ shows no connection.

Is that something that will be fixed in the near future?

Thank you.....................

1 Reply

• Hi La Mesa, if you have an HD-capable television connected via a Cox mini box or Contour TV receiver, you will be able to view TV channels in High Definition by tuning to either the two-digit or three-digit Standard Definition channel or the corresponding HD Channel in the 1000-series range. This means that you should be able to get to Beauty IQ HD by pressing the remote control buttons 1-2-5 or 1-1-2-5, and you should be able to get to QVC2 HD by pressing the buttons 1-2-6 or 1-1-2-6. What happens when you press 1-2-5 or 1-1-2-5 on your remote control? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator