Forum Discussion

matts6887
New Contributor II
6 years ago

contour clock

Can you please contact whoever the developer is of the software for the contour 2 set top boxes for the guide and get them to come up with a way to sync the time in the upper right corner when in the guide to the clock on the set top; because as of now; the time shown on the guide is not in sync with the set top clock and i believe it should be as it would be a lot better if it was I think.

4 Replies

matts6887
    New Contributor II

Again I ask for you to contact the developer of the software for the contour boxes for the guide and get them to put out a patch to make it so the contour guide clock is in sync with the set top box clock as right now they are not 

CarolLM
      Former Moderator
      Hi there, to better assist you with this we'll need additional information. You may provide your complete address and account name via a Facebook private message, Twitter direct message or email it to us at cox.help@cox.com and you'll want to include a link to your forum post as a reference. -Thanks, Carol
        matts6887
        New Contributor II

I don’t believe I should have to go through all that just to get my message across. It’s not that hard. Just have a cox engineer or whoever is responsible for something like this take care of it once and for all.