This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Recording Issue with New 6-Tuner DVR

At least once a week one show I record only records 1 minute.  I've seen this on Travel HD and A&E HD.  I've rebooted the DVR.  Is this a known bug?  Any workarounds?

• Stamphead,

Is this in a standalone installation, or is it in a WHDVR wired (MoCa) installation?

• Hi Stamphead,

Can you verify the title, channel number, and time this happens? What options you have set for these shows in your series manager? Also, I suggest checking your scheduled recordings to make sure there are no conflicts.

• No conflicts, it's Travel HD channel 1060 at 5:30 p.m. Sunday and the show is Extreme Waterparks.  I have the series set to record new episodes only and one minute past the end time.

• Stamphead said:

No conflicts, it's Travel HD channel 1060 at 5:30 p.m. Sunday and the show is Extreme Waterparks.  I have the series set to record new episodes only and one minute past the end time.

Hmm...you program it to record one minute past the end time, and it records for one minute. Coincidence? Try removing that 1-minute nonsense.

Have you tried just going into your guide and program your DVR to record just one episode?