Forum Discussion

jsylves
New Contributor
6 years ago

Several days of problems with MSNBC

I'm in Baton Rouge, and I've had several freezes with MSNBC that continues.  I called tech support and got a message that more calls were coming in than usual.  So, I just reset my box.  But, that did nothing to fix it.  Every now and then, colored bars will come up.  Everyone sounds like they have the hiccups.  I'm really tired of this!  Also, today at my office, NBC was out entirely.  What is going on?

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      XavierB
      Former Moderator
      Hello All,

There is a known issue with MSNBC and we are working to resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your patience with this matter. -

Xavier
      Cox Forum Moderator
        Ed_Head
        Contributor II

It still happens - freezes less but still problematic. Keep workin' harder ...

wifi_signal
    New Contributor

I hope they fix it soon! Experiencing same problem in VA. Not even their web page is acknowledging the problem

Becky
      Hi Everyone, our video engineers have been working with NBC to resolve an issue with the source feed for MSNBC HD as well as several other NBC-owned channels. Customers in several Cox markets reported symptoms of audio breakup (stuttering) and colored bars appearing on MSNBC HD last week. If you are still seeing issues with MSNBC or any other channel, please let us know. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        Ed_Head
        Contributor II

Still freezin', stutterin', droppin' out