Forum Discussion

aaron5280
New Contributor II
6 years ago
Solved

New Paks

My April bill included the below and the Cox rep's do not seem to know anything about it... any ideas?

On April 24, 2018, Cox will make several new add-on TV Paks available to customers who subscribe to Contour Flex, Cox High Speed Internet Service and a Contour TV Receiver. The Sports & News Pak will be offered at $25/month. The Kids Pak, Lifestyle Pak and Entertainment Pak will each be offered at $10/month. Each Pak subscription includes the ability to watch select channels on the Contour App in your home on a compatible mobile phone or tablet. Select premium channels will also be available for purchase with Contour Flex.

• Hi Aaron, In the past, customers who subscribed to Contour Flex had limited options to expand their channel lineup. Based on customer requests, we are launching channel paks specifically for Contour Flex customers. Becky K. Cox Support Forums Moderator

17 Replies

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

It's News From Cox.  They're not charging you anything unless you've already subscribed to these paks.

News From Cox usually notes channel changes, free-preview weekends, price increases, new paks, changed paks, discontinued paks, etc.  I'm still waiting for Cox to note price decreases.

BrendaTurn
      New Contributor

Don’t hold your breath! They don’t believe in price decreases. No discounts for Vets, seniors, or the disabled. Money is their God!

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

I know!  I'm 2 of those.

• Hi Aaron, In the past, customers who subscribed to Contour Flex had limited options to expand their channel lineup. Based on customer requests, we are launching channel paks specifically for Contour Flex customers. Becky K. Cox Support Forums Moderator
      aaron5280
      New Contributor II

Hi Becky,

When? The e-mail says April 24th - yet nobody I talked with via phone or chat had even the slightest idea of what I was talking about...

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

Logon to your account to check if you can add the paks now.

Kris234
    New Contributor

Is this the channels through 1191 through 1197? You have to get Contour Flex and pay $25 month?

Kris234
        New Contributor

Are they only for Contour Flex? I have Contour- do I have to upgrade to flex? And then pay an additional fee for the pak?