Forum Discussion

CoxUser007
New Contributor II
7 years ago
Solved

On Demand not working on Tivo Box

On Demand does not work via my TiVo Premier box with a cable card and tuning adapter. It tells me I have to call 844-260-0426 to subscribe to this premium service. It has worked in the past and I have also confirmed I can use on demand from my contour box.  According to your forum (forums.cox.com/.../16709.aspx) I am not the only one with this issue. How can I resolve this?

• Thanks Colleen.  Email has been sent.

Update: My issue was resolved via a service tech visit. The tech was not even informed by Cox during his weekly training meetings that TiVo could do On-Demand, however he was able to talk to the BackOffice folks and get things sorted. In my case, the OD4TIVO code was already on my account. Neither he nor I are exactly sure what the issue was, however we suspect it was due to my cable card not being paired properly. I’d suggest starting with that if anyone else has a similar issue.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • CoxUser007,

I'll need to check your account, but our system is currently undergoing maintenance. Please email cox.help@cox.com with your full name, complete street address, the details of the issue and a reference to this forum thread.

CoxUser007
    New Contributor II

Thanks Colleen.  Email has been sent.

Update: My issue was resolved via a service tech visit. The tech was not even informed by Cox during his weekly training meetings that TiVo could do On-Demand, however he was able to talk to the BackOffice folks and get things sorted. In my case, the OD4TIVO code was already on my account. Neither he nor I are exactly sure what the issue was, however we suspect it was due to my cable card not being paired properly. I’d suggest starting with that if anyone else has a similar issue.