Forum Discussion

jgriff52
New Contributor
7 years ago

DVR Box Did Not Update for Daylight Savings Time

My DVR box displays the incorrect time. It did not automatically update for daylight savings time. I had the box reset but that did not correct the issue. What can be done to correct this problem?

3 Replies

• jgriff52

Good Morning! Please try disconnecting the coaxial cable and the power cord from the back of the cable box and leave them both undone for a solid 60 seconds. After the 60 seconds please reconnect the coax cable first and the power cord last. Let the cable box boot up on it's own. If that doesn't work, we will need to take a look at your account. You will need to send an email to: cox.help@cox.com and include your full address. Please add a reference to Cox Forums in the subject line.

StephanieS
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
    Huskergirl
    New Contributor

Neither one of mine updated and I tried the solution you gave.  It did not work either.

• Huskergirl,

Hi! I'm sorry to hear your boxes didn't update with daylight savings time. I was able to locate your account based off of your forums credentials and see it notated that you were able to get the issue resolved. If this is not the case, please let us know so we can continue assisting you.