Forum Discussion

mrcapi937
New Contributor
7 years ago

Program Reminder for spanish

So I set up a reminder for the Oklahoma City Thunder games. I get two reminders, one for espn English and one for espn Spanish. The Spanish channel requires a subscription so  I cant even tune to that station if I wanted to. WHY WOULD I GET A REMINDER FOR CHANNELS IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE FOR CHANNELS I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO?. Furthermore, I called support and they told me I cant even remove the reminder for the Spanish channel. This is completely wrong! I can click on the dismiss button but it is really annoying. 

3 Replies

mrcapi937
    New Contributor

I am not recording it, It is a reminder. I need to remove any all reminders from stations that are in spanish!

jrhilliard
    New Contributor

Along the lines of Spanish and Premium Channels.... have you ever considered Color Coding the Spanish Language and/or Premium Channels for Customer ease and as a way to show Basic Customers what they are missing (Premium Channels)

Karen_R
    Former Moderator
    Hello Jrhilliard,

Thank you for contacting Cox Social Media. This is a really good idea and our leaders review the posts. If this is implemented in the future you will receive notification on your bill under news and views. Thank you