Forum Discussion

Hallmark_Drama2
New Contributor
7 years ago

Hallmark Drama

Just wanted to add to the list of people who would like to see Hallmark Drama added to COX channels. My wife and I are both fans of the Hallmark Channel and enjoy its programming. Would really like to see this added to the COX network.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @Hallmark Drama fan

We can submit a channel request please email your address and primary name on the account to cox.help@cox.com.

MissyDee57
    New Contributor

I would like to be added to list of those requesting the Hallmark Drama channel on Cox.

JonathanJ
    Former Moderator
    @MissyDee57

Please email your full address and primary name on the account to cox.help@cox.com so we can submit a channel request.

kimmydee05
    New Contributor

Question?? Were they able to add the specific Hallmark Channel only? Because I followed suit and emailed requesting the channel and got a response that it comes part of a package and would need to upgrade--which kind of seems opposite of what you and myself asked for...

• Hello kimmydee05,

There may have been a confusion in which Hallmark channel was being requested. We have the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel which requires a subscription to TV Essential. We're able to submit a channel request, as Hallmark Drama is not among the Cox TV Lineup at this time. I've submitted a channel request for Hallmark Drama on your behalf.

https://www.cox.com/content/dam/cox/residential/documents/tv/channel-lineup/arizona/cl_phoenix.pdf is a PDF of our Cox TV Channel Lineup.

• I too would like to be added to the list - to add the Hallmark Drama channel.

Thank you

• Hello everyone,

The purpose of the Cox TV Support Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox Cable Television services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, or would like to submit a channel request, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or by email at cox.help@cox.com.