This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hallmark Drama

Just wanted to add to the list of people who would like to see Hallmark Drama added to COX channels. My wife and I are both fans of the Hallmark Channel and enjoy its programming. Would really like to see this added to the COX network.

• @Hallmark Drama fan

We can submit a channel request please email your address and primary name on the account to cox.help@cox.com.

• I would like to be added to list of those requesting the Hallmark Drama channel on Cox.

• @MissyDee57

Please email your full address and primary name on the account to cox.help@cox.com so we can submit a channel request.

• Question?? Were they able to add the specific Hallmark Channel only? Because I followed suit and emailed requesting the channel and got a response that it comes part of a package and would need to upgrade--which kind of seems opposite of what you and myself asked for...

• Hello kimmydee05,

There may have been a confusion in which Hallmark channel was being requested. We have the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel which requires a subscription to TV Essential. We're able to submit a channel request, as Hallmark Drama is not among the Cox TV Lineup at this time. I've submitted a channel request for Hallmark Drama on your behalf.

https://www.cox.com/content/dam/cox/residential/documents/tv/channel-lineup/arizona/cl_phoenix.pdf is a PDF of our Cox TV Channel Lineup.