Activity: 103 Replies | 8 Subscribers

This question has been solved
Posted by

Does Cox plan on adding this channel?

http://www.beinsport.tv/

All Replies
  • Posted by illeric
    19 Aug 2012 9:22 AM

We just found out abour beln sport now having exclusive rights ot serie a and la liga...we must have it on cox please.  It is beln sport usa, not bein.  :)

• Posted by Neo
    19 Aug 2012 9:46 AM

Please add Bein Sports tv. La Liga starts today and we will not be able to watch Real Madrid or Barcelona. Dish and DirecTv already have this channel. Don't be left behind! Don't make us reconsider our cable provider. This is a big deal for soccer fans. 

• Posted by Mark Milburn
    19 Aug 2012 12:20 PM

As a soccer fan in America it is crucial that I have BeIn sports. They cover the best leagues in the world and all you guys offer is Fox Soccer which has shocking commentary and glichy picture most of the time. Please make this available to cox customers or people like me will switch to direct tv in a heartbeat. I have been with cox forever but I can't take this any longer. Give it to me or I'm gone

• Posted by vebaut
    19 Aug 2012 1:06 PM

Soccer fans need beIn to be added to your listing.  Paying 14-15 for a sports package and not being able to watch La Liga is just not fair.  Seriously reconsidering getting dish if this is not done in a timely manner.  Thanks.

• Posted by nova-subscriber
    19 Aug 2012 6:14 PM

Add another request to the list.  And please hurry.  Needless to say, it should be in HD.

• Posted by Soccer
    19 Aug 2012 8:22 PM

PLEASE ADD URGENTLY this channel !

What do we have to do to have accomplish?

• Posted by barca#1
    20 Aug 2012 2:13 AM

Please add this channel to cox, I would hate to have to switch providers to direct tv. I am a huge fan of cox's services and prefer it to any other provider, but having this channel to be able to watch La Liga is that big of a deal. 

• Posted by Byrd
    20 Aug 2012 12:19 PM

This is a deal breaker for me.  If Cox doesnt get this channel I will have to switch back to DirecTV.  Already missed one week with supper cup this next week I will witch before then...

• Posted by Messi10
    20 Aug 2012 3:04 PM

Pls cox need to add this chanel assoon as possible. Leo messi is in the best forum and i cant miss it to watch legend. If cox dont add it i will have to move soon to direct tv. Cox pls take this matter very seriously

• Posted by Mo
    20 Aug 2012 3:27 PM

beIN SPORT USA is a must-have channel if COX wants to hold on to a large number of soccer fans like myself. I have been a loyal customer for many years but will cancel my service if qualiy soccer is not added back on to the line-up.

• Posted by laliga fan
    20 Aug 2012 11:53 PM

Just wanted to add another voice.  Have not missed a Real Madrid match for the last 3 years until I switched to cox and bein sport took over the rights.  I will be switching back to Directv before the Classico if cox refuses to carry channel.  I am willing to pay, but it has to be an option.

• Posted by ChrisL
    22 Aug 2012 8:36 AM

We're certainly listening and collecting requests for this channel.  Like with any other new programming there comes an additional cost to add it to our line up.  We want to be sure the programming we add brings the maxium additional value for the required cost.

-Chris

Cox Support Forums Moderator

• Posted by Messiro
    22 Aug 2012 11:02 AM

I'm about to switch to either DirecTV or Dish Network if they don't add this channel. I'm a loyal FC Barcelona fan and I will not miss a game, So Cox, Please add this channel!!!

• Posted by OmaHawkeye
    22 Aug 2012 1:30 PM

beIN Sports has also acquired the rights to the USMNT World Cup qualifier away games from the foreign federations.  Cox, you need to add this channel or get a lot of angry calls and e-mails when the next away qualifying games are played.

• Posted by Lenchus
    22 Aug 2012 6:42 PM

Come on Cox, do you really think they are reading this? they don't care.. La Liga is gone for us.... time to change to Direct TV O Dish Network, We need beIN Sport  ASAP.