Program Reminder for spanish

Program Reminder for spanish

TV Forum

Activity: 5 Replies | 1 Subscribers

This question is still unresolved
Posted by

So I set up a reminder for the Oklahoma City Thunder games. I get two reminders, one for espn English and one for espn Spanish. The Spanish channel requires a subscription so  I cant even tune to that station if I wanted to. WHY WOULD I GET A REMINDER FOR CHANNELS IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE FOR CHANNELS I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO?. Furthermore, I called support and they told me I cant even remove the reminder for the Spanish channel. This is completely wrong! I can click on the dismiss button but it is really annoying. 

All Replies
  • Posted by TiffanyR
    11 Jan 2018 7:52 AM
    Hello mrcapi937,

You can select the channel that the game is going to be recorded on when setting up the recording.

Tiffany R. 
    Cox Support Forums Moderator

• Posted by mrcapi937
    11 Jan 2018 8:06 AM

I am not recording it, It is a reminder. I need to remove any all reminders from stations that are in spanish!

• Posted by TiffanyR
    11 Jan 2018 8:23 AM
    mrcapi937 ,

I just tested it on my end and you are right. There is no way to tell it which channel you want the reminder to. I will make sure my leaders are aware of this feedback.

Tiffany R. 

• Posted by jrhilliard
    11 Jan 2018 4:22 PM

Along the lines of Spanish and Premium Channels.... have you ever considered Color Coding the Spanish Language and/or Premium Channels for Customer ease and as a way to show Basic Customers what they are missing (Premium Channels)

• Posted by Karen_R
    11 Jan 2018 5:04 PM
    Hello Jrhilliard,

Thank you for contacting Cox Social Media. This is a really good idea and our leaders review the posts. If this is implemented in the future you will receive notification on your bill under news and views. Thank you

-Karen

Smile