missing episodes for game of thrones on hbo on demand

missing episodes for game of thrones on hbo on demand

TV Forum

Activity: 8 Replies | 1 Subscribers

This question is still unresolved
Posted by

Where have many of the episodes for game of thrones gone? I was just about to start on season 3 and most are gone!! Anyone know?? Thanks.

All Replies
  • Posted by Girlkitten
    7 Jan 2018 8:26 PM

I'm here wondering the same thing! I was on season 4!

• Posted by knitter
    7 Jan 2018 8:28 PM

I'm hoping it's just a glitch that will get fixed - the suspense is killing me. Hey Cox - do you know????

• Posted by Girlkitten
    7 Jan 2018 9:38 PM

I talked to customer support and they figured out that it's an HBO issue. Everyone is having trouble. He recommend HBO go to watch GOT. I'm going to try that if it's not back up tomorrow.  ✌

• Posted by knitter
    7 Jan 2018 9:46 PM

THANK YOU so much! I'll do the same. Winter is coming!! Enjoy!

• Posted by Eleasa
    12 Jan 2018 11:26 PM

I know others have had this problem, but I haven't found a solution yet.  We have been watching HBO On Demand, GOT through Season 6 Episode 5, but now Episodes 6, 7, and 8 are missing.  Other episodes were missing a week ago, but are now available.  Is there any way to contact HBO or have Cox look into this?  We don't want to watch online, we want the TV!

Thanks for any help.

• Posted by Eleasa
    12 Jan 2018 11:27 PM

We are still missing the ones we want.

• Posted by ColleenD
    13 Jan 2018 2:48 AM
    Hello,

We have a ticket open to investigate the missing episodes and hope to have more information soon.

ColleenD 
    Cox Support Forums Moderator

• Posted by knitter
    13 Jan 2018 9:43 AM

Thank you ColleenD, Please keep us updated on GOT because I too prefer the TV over watching online. Is HBO trying to move us over to HBO-Go - I hope not because TV is far more convenient and screen is larger. Don't want to be crowding around a laptop! Whole point of having the premium channel is enjoying shows at home. Thank you again - I hope the mystery is solved soon!