Hallmark Drama

Hallmark Drama

TV Forum

Activity: 5 Replies | 1 Subscribers

This question is still unresolved
Posted by

Just wanted to add to the list of people who would like to see Hallmark Drama added to COX channels. My wife and I are both fans of the Hallmark Channel and enjoy its programming. Would really like to see this added to the COX network.

All Replies
  • Posted by JonathanJ
    10 Oct 2017 8:19 PM
    @Hallmark Drama fan

We can submit a channel request please email your address and primary name on the account to cox.help@cox.com.

Jonathan J
    Cox Support Forums Moderator

• Posted by MissyDee57
    12 Oct 2017 10:54 AM

I would like to be added to list of those requesting the Hallmark Drama channel on Cox.

• Posted by JonathanJ
    12 Oct 2017 5:20 PM
    @MissyDee57

Please email your full address and primary name on the account to cox.help@cox.com so we can submit a channel request.

Jonathan J

• Posted by kimmydee05
    13 Oct 2017 3:50 AM

Question?? Were they able to add the specific Hallmark Channel only? Because I followed suit and emailed requesting the channel and got a response that it comes part of a package and would need to upgrade--which kind of seems opposite of what you and myself asked for...

• Posted by DustinP
    13 Oct 2017 4:37 AM
    Hello kimmydee05,

There may have been a confusion in which Hallmark channel was being requested. We have the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel which requires a subscription to TV Essential. We're able to submit a channel request, as Hallmark Drama is not among the Cox TV Lineup at this time. I've submitted a channel request for Hallmark Drama on your behalf.

https://www.cox.com/content/dam/cox/residential/documents/tv/channel-lineup/arizona/cl_phoenix.pdf is a PDF of our Cox TV Channel Lineup.

DustinP